Skip to toolbar

New Toys For Forum

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

As I get this forum set up I will be adding new features and hopefully not breaking anything…
    6JUN2019 Additions
    Added a forum sidebar with lots of goodies (login/logout, search, updates, topics etc)
    Added attachment system. You can upload pics up to 512 Kb. That size is negotiable, if enough people feel it is too small (it was the default, so I left it)
    Live notifications. Nothing you will really use, more of a behind the scene fix. Should make notifications (likes, friend requests etc) appear instantly.
    Added signature I tested it with image tags , the image loads, but I could not get the code to add a link tag. Text signatures work fine, pics seem to work. ~Edit~ I tinkered with it and found you can add an image OR a link. You can only use one BBCode apparently. Ok, limited, but functional
    I added a Block function, so you could block a bothersome user, but there was no way to unblock, so I took it out.
    Let me know what else needs to be added. The WordPress forum does have a lot of limitations… but it is free and easy (kind of like me ha ha)

• This topic was modified 12 months ago by AvatarTito Tim.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘• News, Updates, and Tips & Tricks’ is closed to new topics and replies.

New Report

Close